Program Begins January 21st, 2012
Looking to take your running from sporadic to regular? Our 8-week 12K training program, beginning on January 22nd, is designed for those runners looking to get in shape for their first (or second, or third, or 50th) 12K! Our comprehensive training program will build your running base, help you improve your endurance and fitness levels and give you tips, tools and encouragement to step up to the starting line and get to the finish line!
All Programs Feature:
- Discounted entry into Emerald Across the Bay. **You will need to register for the race separately via Emerald Across the Bay’s Registration Page. Please email [email protected] for a registration discount code.
- San Francisco, East Bay, South Bay and Peninsula training locations.
- Detailed day-to-day training schedule
- Several group workouts per week (a weeknight track workout, weeknight jogs, and a long run on the weekend)
- RRCA and USATF Certified Coaches
- Coach support on long runs, at the track, and via email
- Seminars by experts on stretching, injury prevention, heart rate training, nutrition, footwear, foam rolling, strength training, and more
- Team social events and fun runs
- Facebook group for group discussions, finding running partners, planning meet up runs, organizing rideshares, sharing photos, complaining about your tired legs, etc.
- Weekly e-newsletter with location specific weekly schedules, training tips, recipes, race news, etc.
- SWAG: 2 tech shirts (one long sleeve, 1 short sleeve), Headsweats running cap
- Discounts at our location community partners