Our 12-week See Jane Run half marathon training program is designed for those runners preparing for the See Jane Run half marathon on June 3rd. You should already be running 3-4 miles, 2-3 times per week before beginning our 12 week program. Our comprehensive training program will build your running base, help you improve your endurance and fitness levels and give you tips, tools and encouragement to step up to the starting line and get to the finish line!
All Programs Feature:
- San Francisco, East Bay, South Bay, and Peninsulatraining locations.
- 12-week, detailed day-to-day training schedule
- 3 group workouts per week (a weeknight track workout, weeknight jogs, and a long run on the weekend)
- VIP Race Day Hospitality with bag check, massages, and breakfast at the end of your race
- RRCA and USATF Certified Coaches
- Coach support on long runs, at the track, and via email
- Seminars by experts on stretching, injury prevention, heart rate training, nutrition, footwear, foam rolling, strength training, and more
- Online facebook group for group discussions, finding running partners, planning meet up runs, organizing rideshares, sharing photos, complaining about your tired legs, etc.
- Weekly e-newsletter with location specific weekly schedules, training tips, recipes, race news, etc.
- SWAG: 2 tech shirts (one long sleeve, 1 short sleeve), Headsweats running cap
- Discount on SJR race entry fee
- Discounts at our local community partners