Our year round running club is designed for those runners who are looking for a supportive group to train with throughout the year. Runners can choose to follow any of our specific training cycles (SF Marathon, CIM, NFEC) or they can modify the group workouts to cater to their specific race goals.
Athletes come back to our program for the community and friendships they build along their journey. Runners support and encourage one other to accomplish new goals, and achieve greatness.
Group Run Options
All programs have training locations available in San Francisco, East Bay, Peninsula (Spring Only), and the South Bay. Runners should register for a primary location, but can attend group runs in any of the available locations throughout the season.
The Year Round Program Features:
- San Francisco, East Bay, South Bay and Peninsula (Spring Only) locations.
- Spring (Jan-June) and Fall (July-Dec) Seasons
- Detailed day-to-day training schedule geared towards your goal race
- Several group workouts per week (a weeknight track workout, weeknight jog, and a long run on the weekend)
- VIP Race Day Hospitality Tents at specified races (SFM) with bag check, massages, and breakfast at the end of your race
- RRCA and USATF Certified Coaches and experienced pacers
- Coach support on long runs, at the track, and via email
- Seminars by experts on stretching, injury prevention, heart rate training, nutrition, footwear, foam rolling, strength training, and more
- Team social events
- Online facebook group for group discussions, finding running partners, planning meet up runs, organizing rideshares, sharing photos, complaining about your tired legs, etc.
- Weekly e-newsletter with location specific weekly schedules, training tips, recipes, race news, etc.
- SWAG: a run365/SFM tech shirt and Headsweats running cap
- Discounts at our location community partners
- Trail and road terrain options